How Can We Help You?
Bringing your animal to our service puts you in the hands of veterinarians who are experts in a broad range of specialties including:
- Endocrine disease (e.g., diabetes, I-131 therapy for hyperthyroid cats)
- Gastrointestinal disease (e.g., vomiting/diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease)
- Respiratory disease (e.g., kennel cough, pneumonia, upper respiratory disease)
- Liver disease (e.g., portosystemic shunts, “yellow” skin, weight loss)
- Renal disease (e.g., acute or chronic kidney failure)
- Urinary disease (e.g., incontinence, inappropriate urination, infection)
- Immune-mediated disease (e.g., anemia, polyarthritis)
- Infectious disease (e.g., canine influenza, leptospirosis, toxoplasmosis)
Some examples of reasons why your pet might visit us include (but are not limited to): a decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss or obesity, lethargy or depression, coughing, sneezing, respiratory distress, swollen joints, trouble swallowing or defecating, difficult or painful urination, dehydration, collapse, seizures or loss of consciousness, or any chronic illness.